Senior Certified Pranic Healing Instructor and Pranic Healer. She is also a Pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist with 20+ years treating children with exceptionalities.
Connie has extensive experience treating children on the autism spectrum and has presented nationally and internationally on therapeutic energy interventions for children, parents and caregivers. She co-authored an instructional publication designed to assist parents and teachers in expanding energy awareness into educational systems and has authored several children’s books related to energy and meditation. Connie is a Sivananda Certified Yoga Instructor (500 hrs) and has practiced yoga since 1989. She offers private sessions using yoga, meditation and Pranic Healing to support greater health and wellbeing at all levels. Connie had co-created a program for Pediatric Oncology patients called Pearls4Kids. (Pearls4Kids.org). Together, Connie and her husband Ken, travel the Southeast teaching Basic Pranic Healing, Advanced Pranic Healing, and Pranic Psychotherapy. They co-direct Pranic Healing Centers in Pensacola and Orlando, Florida and here in Charlotte, N.C.
In BASIC PRANIC HEALING you will learn and practice subtle energies.
- Sense (feel), see and understand subtle energies
- Scan with your hands to assess energetic causes of pain and disease
- Learn the 11 Major Chakras and the corresponding organs
- Know aura cleansing for lasting health and healing
- Practice with simple steps to remove old, stagnant energies
- Revitalize the chakras and organs
- Cut draining cords, to quickly let go of work-stress
- Learn energy first-aid for cuts, bruises, burns and sprains
- Know energetic Hygiene to remain disease-free and feel good
- Practice Meditation on Twin Hearts
- Learn Self-Pranic Healing
- Learn Distant Pranic Healing to heal remotely
- Practice Pranic Breathing to recharge yourself
- A foundational course towards the certification program.
Visited 501 times, 2 Visits today