With over 40+years of Meditation practice, Guru Ranjit founded Charlotte Meditation.
Now with a posse of 4 meditation instructors, the newly renovated studio offers various classes from Mindfulness for Beginners to Advanced Practice and 1-on-1 sessions with Guru for people suffering PTSD, illness or just life! Our staff also travels out to health and wellness retreats to create personalized programs. Corporate businesses are also part of our clientele with regular maintenance sessions an important part of major corporations taking care of their staff’s mental health. We work with Families, often parents in crisis with teens and young children with ADHD and other learning difficulties.
The technique for inner peace and well-being.
The one-on-one structure of this course means you will receive personalized instruction that speaks to your individual stressors and needs. This program is specially designed to give you the support and guidance you need to create a daily practice that will benefit you for the rest of your life. This simple yet powerful tool will take you to a state of profound relaxation, will dissolve fatigue and accumulated stress, and will renew your creativity and passion for life.
Access greater calm, confidence and creativity. As your awareness increases, so does your joy.
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation Advanced Course:
- Reduce stress while creating inner peace and tranquility
- Develop clarity of thought and improved focus and productivity
- Discover spontaneous joy and inner satisfaction
- Develop intuition and reconnect with your gifts and talents
- Align with your higher self and find your true purpose
- Create more presence and awareness in your daily life
- Managing work with greater ease and productivity
- Effective strategies for living with the “inner critic”
- How to get off of the mood roller coaster
- Advanced communication strategies
- Less stressful and more productive ways to manage internal and external conflict
- Further improving connections with family, friends and peers
What does the course include?
- The fundamentals of meditation
- Meditation practice
- Breathing techniques
- Discussions on mindfulness
- Practical tools to alleviate tension, stress and anxiety
- Fundamentals of sleep
- Discussion on nutrition based on your dosha
- 8 week course
- Each weekly session is 60 minutes to suit your schedule
- Personalized – One-on-one course
- Presented in Charlotte Meditation Studio
- Courses normally held between 8am – 8pm Monday – Saturday
- $950 for 8 weeks to last a lifetime
Visited 888 times, 4 Visits today